In this section, I will show you how to create your first VBA Macro Excel. In this example, we will create a "I Love Excel!" message box. To create the macro, please follow instructions bellow:
1. First step, open your visual basic editor by clicking Tools -> Macro -> Visual Basic Editor
2. Click Insert menu, and then select Module to open module window.
3. In the module window type following code:
MsgBox "I Love Excel!"
4. To run your first macro, click Run -> Run Sub/UserForm or by pressing [F5] key.
5. "I Love Excel!" message box will appear in your screen.